There are so many essential oil companies out there, it can be overwhelming trying to find one. You’ll see that I
talk rave about Plant therapy on here a lot. While I do earn a small commission if you choose to purchase through one of my links (at no cost to you), I’m not paid by Plant Therapy to write anything. All opinions are my own, good or bad. Although, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them.
I have purchased essential oils from at least 5 different companies in the last ten years, and I’ve done a lot of research and comparing. Plant Therapy is the one I personally use, and trust the most.
Why I chose Plant Therapy
- Their oils are high quality, and go through extensive testing before making it into my home.
- They carry an organic line in most of their oils that aren’t outrageously expensive.
- They are affordable, and offer a rewards program. You can learn more about that here. This is great if you purchase a lot of EO’s throughout the year.
- They do a lot to give back to the community.
- Plant therapy is the 1st Essential Oil brand to become an EPA Green Power Partner. If you’re not familiar with EPA GPP, according to their site, “EPA’s Green Power Partnership (GPP) is a free, voluntary program, helping to increase the use of green power among organizations in the United States as a way to reduce the environmental impacts associated with conventional electricity use”.
- I feel good purchasing from them knowing the oils are held to a high standard, and they do a lot to help people and the environment.
- Free shipping on every order to the U.S.! Free shipping to Canada with purchase of $50 or more (duties, customs, and taxes paid).
I will continue updating these promotions/sales as I become informed of them, so keep checking!
25 Days of Christmas Promo
Some of my favorites
- 55 Count (Plant Therapy Logo) Wooden Essential Oil Organizer Storage Box (Various Bottle Sizes) – $29.95 – “This Wooden Box case is gorgeous, lightweight, comes with a Plant Therapy logo, and is an ideal storage unit for up to 55 essential oil bottles: (24) 10 ml Bottles, (16) 10 ml Roll-On Bottles, (15) 30 ml Bottles. It is a great gift for any essential oil user.”
- Geranium Egyptian Essential Oil 10 mL – $14.95 – “Geranium Egyptian has an uplifting and fresh, sweet, green aroma that helps to ease tension built up from the stress of everyday life. When added to your favorite face wash or cream, this skin-balancing oil can help improve overall skin complexion with its gentle qualities. Also known for its beneficial effects on women’s reproductive health, it can help soothe and relieve menstrual discomfort when applied topically to the abdomen.”
- Germ Fighter Synergy Essential Oil 10 mL – $8.95 – “It is so important to keep your body on alert against attacks to your immune system. Whether it’s keeping your hands clean, or warding off seasonal threats going around the office or school by keeping your body on attack, Germ Fighter will give you that extra protection you need. Plus, it smells great!”
Have you tried Plant Therapy? What are your favorites?